2 Delicious Malaysia Waffle Recipes
Have you known about Malaysia waffle recipe? Actually, every country always has food recipe that is different from the recipe of other country. And when we talk about waffle, there are so many recipes of waffle, and every country has modified the recipe. Waffle is very popular and can be found easily in the cafe or restaurant. Now let’s we learn about some recipes of Malaysia waffle. But the recipes may be not the original recipe from Malaysia, but the recipes below are the waffle recipes that are usually served in most café or restaurant in Malaysia.
Recipe 1: Buttermilk Waffle
Have you tried making buttermilk waffle? Buttermilk waffle is a menu that usually serves in most café or restaurant in Malaysia. This waffle has unique and delicious taste. As we know that buttermilk has unique taste, and it makes waffle become so tasteful and delicious. For you who want to try making Malaysia Buttermilk recipe, read the instruction below to make delicious buttermilk waffle.
- All-purpose flour (2 cups)
- Baking powder (2 tsp)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- White sugar (2 tsp)
- Baking soda (1 tsp)
- Vanilla extract (1 tsp)
- Low-fat buttermilk (2 cups)
- Eggs (2)
- Melted butter (1/3 cup)
How to Make Buttermilk Waffle
After preparing the ingredients above, you can follow the steps below for making delicious buttermilk waffle. Actually, the steps are very simple and easy to try at home. Here the steps you have to follow:
- Prepare two large bowls for making waffle batter.
- In the first large bowl, whisk sugar, flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder. Combine it until it mix so well.
- In the second large bowl, whisk butter and buttermilk. Stir it until it mix so well, and then add eggs. Combine and stir it until smooth.
- Pour buttermilk mixture to the mixture in the first large bowl. Stir it well and make sure that all ingredients have combined well. After the batter looks so smooth and mix so well, then you have to add vanilla extract to the batter. Stir it until mix with the waffle batter.
- Preheat waffle iron as your desired degree. Before cooking your buttermilk waffle, you can brush butter or non sticky cooking spray to the waffle iron. It will make you easy when removing the waffle from waffle iron.
- After brushing the waffle iron, you can ladle your waffle batter into waffle iron. Cook it until the waffle batter is well-cooked. But you can also cook it as your desire. So, you can cook it until crisp and brown, or you can also cook it until your desire.
- Removethe waffle from waffle iron, and serve it in a plate.
- You can add garnish to make your buttermilk waffle become so delicious and tasteful. For example, you can use strawberry or other berries fruit that will make your waffle look so good and delicious to eat.
- You can also serve it with a cup of tea or coffee, and you can enjoy it foryour breakfast menu. If you can’t eat all in one time, you can serve it in other time by preheating it. Use oven to make your waffle can be eaten when it is warm.
Those are simple steps you have to do to make delicious buttermilk water. The steps are very simple and easy to try at home. For you who don’t like buttermilk and want to try other Malaysia waffle recipe, you can read another waffle recipe below that is also easy to try at your home.
Recipe 2: Potato Waffle
Waffle is usually identical with sweet taste, but actually waffle can be modified becomes salty food. Now let’s we learn how to make waffle which has different taste from other types of waffle. The recipe is potato waffle which can be combined with salty garnish and can be your lunch menu. Read the instructions below to make delicious potato waffle.
- Butter (2 tbsp)
- Onion (1), chopped
- Mashed potatoes (2 cups)
- Minced garlic (1 tbsp)
- Eggs (2)
- All-purpose flour (1/4 cup)
- Salt (1/4 tsp)
- Ground black pepper (1/ tsp)
How to Make Potato Waffle
After preparing the ingredients above, you can follow the steps below to make delicious potato waffle. Actually, the steps are very simple, so you can try it at home. Here the steps you can follow:
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Add melted butter, cook and stir garlic and onion into it until the onion cooked or tender.
- Prepare a large bowl. Pour the onion mixture to the large bowl. Then combine it with flour, mashed potatoes, salt, eggs, and black pepper. Stir it all until it blend and mix so well.
- Preheat a waffle iron as your desired degree. You can use butter or non-sticky cooking spray for brushing the waffle iron. It will make you easy when removing the waffle from waffle iron.
- Ladle your waffle batter into waffle iron. Cook it until well-cooked. But you can also cook it as your desire. So, you can cook it until brown and crisp, or you can cookit as your desire. No matter the choice you choose, this waffle will be delicious to eat.
- Remove your potato waffle from waffle iron, and serve it in a plate.
- You can add garnish to make it looks more delicious and tasteful. For example, you can use green onion and cheese. Place cheese or green onion above the waffle, and then your potato waffle is ready to eat as your breakfast or lunch menu.
Well, those are some Malaysia waffle recipe you can try at home. The recipes are very simple but when you have tried the recipe, you will know how delicious the recipes are. The ingredients for making the recipes are also so easy to find in the market. So, you can try the recipes immediately. You can also modify the recipes above as your desire, so you can eat the waffle that fulfills your expectation. Finally, hopefully the information about Malaysia waffle recipe above will be useful for you, especially for you who like to modify waffle recipe.
You might also like
For those who love having healthy and energy boosting breakfast, waffle recipe with fruits must be very interesting for you. The waffles will be yummy menu to start your day, whilst the
Traditional Buttermilk Waffle Recipe with Butter and Maple Syrup Topping Everybody loves waffle and there are many ways we can do to make it more delicious. You can add extra
Waffle is a kind of bread made of dough or batter cooked with motifed plates giving a unique character, size, and impression. There are variations based on the type of