Yummy Blueberry Waffle Recipe
Some people won’t miss breakfast time with their lovely person or do it by their self. They think it is very important thing to do before they runing their activity. And, how about you? Do you have a breakfast too? What kind of foods do you have for breakfast? Have you decide the foods to fulfill your energy in the morning?
Usually, people will choose the foods which isn’t a heavy meal such as rice, steak, fried chicken and many more. They prefer to eat simple foods but can fulfill their energy and nutrient their bodies such as pancake, bread, sandwich, oatmeal, cereal, waffle and many more.
They usually take a food with the main ingredient are grain or wheat flour. Today’s article, I will show you blueberry waffle recipe, a breakfast menu recipe with various models and ingredients. In this article, I will tell you not only one recipe of conventional blueberry waffle. But, I will also give you another additional tips to expand your knowledge about this food recipe. So, I will begin this article with:
First Step: How to Make Waffle Dough
I will tell you the recipe of waffle dough. The best waffle is having soft and fluffy texture inside and crunchy texture outside. The main ingredient of waffle such as:
- 1 ¾ gram of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 grain of yellow egg
- 2 grain of white egg
- 1 ¾ cup of milk
- ½ cup of cooking oil
- Do not be glued to this dose. If you know how to make waffle, just use the usual dose.
- Prepare the tools such as:
- Big and large bowl
- Waffle iron
- Small bowl
After I show you the ingredients and the tools, I will tell you the recipe such as:
First, put some ingredient such as wheat flour, baking powder and salt into a big bowl and stir them by using mixer.
Second, stir the yellow egg into another bowl (small bowl), and then put milk and oil into it.
Third, add all the ingredient in the small bowl into the big bowl, stir all the ingredients until the dough become moist and lumpy. Fourth, add the white egg in another bowl and stir it until become soft and stiff.
Fifth, pour the white egg into big bowl and mix them. The dough is ready to cook.
Sixth, pour the dough into waffle iron. Cook them until the waffle become crunchy outside but soft and fluffy inside. The waffle is ready.
- When you do the fifth step, do not let the dough become over mix because it will caused the waffle become harsh.
- If you want to make your waffle in various flavor such as chocolate, green tea, vanilla, or the other stuff, put the flavorings on the dough bowl. The example is, if you want to add chocolate flavor, put the cocoa powder into the dough or if you want to add vanilla flavor, put vanilla essence into the dough. All of the flavorings will increase the variation of blueberry waffle recipeJ
- If you love salty taste, just add more salt on your waffle dough.
- You also can add 1 teaspoon of sugar/more into your dough if it didn’t sweet enough.
Second Step: How to Make Blueberry for the Waffle
After you make the waffle, the second step is making the blueberry topping. Actually, you can just add the blueberry fruit into your waffle, and the blueberry waffle is ready. But, in this article, I will tell you about how to make blueberry sauce from frozen blueberries and blueberry jam. The main ingredient of both blueberry sauce recipe are same which needed:
2 teaspoon of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 ½ tablespoon of cornstarch
100 ml of water
- To create blueberry sauce from frozen blueberries, you need the additional ingredient such as frozen blueberries.
- To create blueberry sauce from blueberry jam, you need the additional ingredient such as blueberry jam and 2 drops of purple food dye.
- Add the tools such as:
How to make blueberry sauce from frozen blueberries
First, put the frozen blueberries, water, and sugar and lemon juice into the saucepan.
Second, stir all the ingredients and cook them in medium heat.
Third, in the bowl, add the cornstarch and 2 tablespoon of cold water. Stir it.
Fourth, pour the cornstarch into the saucepan and stir it slowly
Fifth, wait until the blueberry sauce become simmer.
Last, pour the blueberry sauce into your waffle and it ready to serveJ
How to make blueberry sauce from blueberry jam
Actually, all of the step is same as the previous blueberry recipe. Just change the frozen blueberry with blueberry jam and fruit coloring and cook them with another ingredients such as water, sugar and lemon juice in saucepan and then add the cornstarch into the sauce pan. Finally, pour the blueberry sauce into the waffle, and the blueberry waffle is ready to serve tooJ
- To make your blueberry waffle more fantastic, serve the dish with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or wafer tooJ
- Try this blueberry waffle recipe in your house, practice it with your lovely personJ
The main reason of why I add the additional tips comes from my think about people taste and appetite. I’m sure each people will have different taste and appetite. Not all people love sweet blueberry waffle and not all people love salty waffle, isn’t it?
So, I hope this article about blueberry waffle recipe will guide to make and create your own design of blueberry waffle recipe. This article is very useful for people who bore tire of the same recipe when they breakfast. You can change your blueberry waffle recipe everyday by practice the additional tips! That’s all about blueberry waffle recipe, I hope you are very helpful with this article, and see you on the next article. Bye, J
You might also like
Waffle is one of the most popular breakfast foods. It can be eaten with any kinds of food from savory to sweet. If you love eating breakfast with waffle, you
The Simple Idea of the Yummy Fluffy Homemade Waffle The yummy Waffle Batter Recipe always brightens up our breakfast especially if you and your family have a hobby in having breakfast with
Getting the Low Calorie Waffle Recipe might be a good idea for any of you who are still on diet and still want to enjoy the yummy yet simple waffle as your